The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
schweeeeeet! I got one of those running on 300 rms and I am very happy with that. I cant imagine what your setup sounds like.

You need to let me in on whatever you do for a living cause you never go half-ass on any of your numerous projects.

What's next? Keep mods coming!!!! :D

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
Bangin' dog!!!:eek:

·
Registered
291 Posts
looks tight.

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
turrifik said:
which solobaric subs are those? and which amp(s) are you driving them with? you must get horrible rattling.

altimit: that avatar is hilarious! good job on resizing it.
I was looking through the off topic forum and i saw it in there, it was smaller. I had to have it because that's exactly how i feel!

·
Banned
231 Posts
nice nice nice nice nice

i like it! looks very very unique, i cant wait till my system is done! its going to look similar to yours but with JL w6v2's. THATS RIGHT!
still need help with the trunk though. Take it easy! I like the neons.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Very nice.
I'd love to have a really nice system in my car but I need all the room in the trunk I can get. I need luggage space for those weekend blasts to Vegas with the wife. :D

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
yo good shit fool, im at work waiting for u to roll by so i can peep ur shit. looks good, and im waiting to hear the beat. anyways, well roll up on fri and drop ur car off and then well roll there on sat together..ill call u up later..late:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts