The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
O.k. as you all know I have cut back on the racing shit. Tonight I had no choice, I pull up to a light and see a new beamer with a chode behind the wheel. [ Webster's definition- Chode short for dick head, and another word for dipshit] J/K

Anyways we take off with a little pep, he thinks he is faster of course...Wrong! I was playin around never went full throttle nor did he. So we get to a point where I needed in his lane so I thru out the arm/ hand out the window pointing. Ya know seein if I can get in, of course he didn't but it was worth a try. He takes the corner at about 40 and I of course at a much slower rate take the turn. When I caught up at another light he was chillin at I look over and he was ignoring me, yah he was a phuckin snob LOL. Light goes green and we both go reg. but I hear him punch it so I do the same.

We take it up to 40 or 50 and he shuts down, I assume he didnt want to get a ticket:p so we catch up at another light. He had changed lanes to pull up level again, to bad he was on the frwy onramp lane LOL. So we get level yet again, we glance at eachother just long enough for me to smile and for him to give the notorious "I have a BMW and you dont look" I was like whatever and the light went green. He did exactly what I expected, he mashed it to attempt to cut me off:eek:. Ha Ha Ha I gave it all she has and pulled about a half car length on him. This of course forced him to slow the hell down and play follow the altima. Yah I couldnt tell you how fun it is considering I'm the altima:cool:.

Anyway, we make it to yet another light and I pulled back to check out the back. He was rollin something I havent seen before, it was a BMW looked new (03/ 04ish) 340i. Yah I know he should probabley be faster but my CAI kills at night time. And technically I dont know the specs of the car so who knows but I doubt its a dog.

A little about the setting for you people that like that shi t. It was about 7:40pm and pretty cool. Oh and BTW his car was pretty sick.

Oh yah, short race from the am. I was rollin, came up to a light and a suburu wrx turbo asked if I wanted to go, I said yah and we went. I beat his ass while his shit was spooling up and he pulled a little and put a car on me at about 60 then we shut down. Both gave a thumbs up and went our ways.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
you just cant wait for that next ticket huh. cool story though

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brotha, and shit If I just pay attention and drive allot slower unless its completley clear.

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
Sweet races dude. Sending those snobs packing in their "fast beamers".

On a side note did you write BMW 340i? Is this some new 3 series? Or was it a 540i?

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
340i bro, like I said I have never seen it before. Unless he phucked with his badges. Dont worry jethro13 should show up and clear it up.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i was driving by and saw an old bmw turbo in the morning and a lil later saw a convertible 5 series. i thought to myself.. "damn bmw experimented with every kind of variation/combo of cars, utilities, and engines" but you just proved me wrong ahhaa they never made a 340i. the guy musta changed his badge or maybe your vision is starting to fail you 'old man' hahahhaha anyways just messing, good race

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really? I could sware it said 340i. Well considering people usually dont down badge their cars, I will take fault on this one. OOps so it had to have been 540? right. Is that the next one with the number 40? I know I saw the fortyafter the first number.

Old man? Ju little Bitch LOL

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
A 540 would have given you the beatdown. Prolly a misbadged 3 series.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
MaDdFLaSheR said:
i was driving by and saw an old bmw turbo in the morning and a lil later saw a convertible 5 series. i thought to myself.. "damn bmw experimented with every kind of variation/combo of cars, utilities, and engines" but you just proved me wrong ahhaa they never made a 340i. the guy musta changed his badge or maybe your vision is starting to fail you 'old man' hahahhaha anyways just messing, good race
I dont believe BMW made any cars turboed already. what you probably saw was a Turbo M3, that had an aftermarket turbo Kit. But, I maybe wrong, im not that big on Bimmers

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Green Maxima said:
A 540 would have given you the beatdown. Prolly a misbadged 3 series.

We'll I definatley respect your opinion green. My story remains the same though, I may have misread the first letter but I would bet my life on the fact that the last numbers were 40i. The car could not pull on me at all the second time and I heard his car goin what seemed to be full throttle. :confused: There are always veriables to consider, such as maybe he was holding back, or possibley the sun was in his eyes LOL. I dunno but it was a fun little race either way.:cool:

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
a 540 is a 4dr. was the one you ran a 2dr or 4dr? I raced one in my alti, and stayed with it. it wasnt a brand new one, so it maybe underpowered compared to the newer ones.

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a def. possibility, It can be hard to tell the exact year of a vehicle if properly maintained. Especially when I am unfamiliar with there complete line.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
so was it a 2dr or 4dr?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i actually came across a '01 540i today. he tried to race me on the freeway but i didnt bite his bait. there was a bit too much traffic and i didnt think it would be worth racing/losing to a 8cyl 4000lbs low 14sec car on the freeway in those conditions. the car seemed pretty face when he floored it and it sounded great.

sleeper, i mentioned that the turbo beamer was old in my post. this thing was prob from the early 80s or something. i dont remember what the whole badge said but i remember reading "turbo" right next to its series number. the letters looked stock and had the same font as the model numbers. by the condition of that car im sure that no one cared enough for it to change the badge. i also never knew bmw made turbo cars.

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
BMW made a turbo 3-series in the late/early 80's. It was the 320i turbo. Nice little car, ran the quarter in mid 15's, which was respectable in that time, and still is.

This pic is of a model re-creation of the car

This is the racing version

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sleeperalti said:
so was it a 2dr or 4dr?

Sorry for taking so long to respond. It was a two door I believe but I could be wrong. I usually am lucky if I check out the badges cause most times I am to far ahead :D

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
If it was a 2-door then it was definitely mis-badged.

Either way, it's always fun to whoop on a Beamer.

·
Registered
655 Posts
i just want to be able to put it to an M3- when i get my A/F and flywheel i may just do that. My girlfriend has a 3.5 and she (well, i am for her) are getting her valve body done so i will let ya'll know how it goes- she also plans to get all the bolt ons as well. And SWT this girl IS a pampered princess!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts