The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
topnotch indiana rep
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having a problem with my abs system. i have 4 wheel disc and the abs light is on in my dash. ive heard its because of the sensor and that it can be cleaned. does anyone know where this sensor is located and how to clean it without having to buy a new one? thanks

·
they call me the butcher
1,975 Posts
nice car

·
coffee black and egg whit
1,918 Posts
ok both of you were off-topic of his question and i feel kinda bad because i am too, but why the hell did u attach a picture of a dog? ROFL HAHAHA HAH :confused: :confused: :eek:

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
"The speed sensors, which are located at each wheel, generate a small sine wave current when the toothed sensor rotors are turning. This analog voltage signal is monitored by the ABS control unit, which converts it to a digital signal from which it can determine wheel rotational speed."

"The front speed sensors are mounted on the steering knuckles in close relationship to the toothed sensor rotors, which are integral with the outer constant velocity (CV) joints."

"The rear wheel sensors are bolted to the axle carriers (rear knuckles). The toothed sensor rotors are integral with the rear wheel hub/bearing assemblies."

from the Haynes manual.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hayne's manuals are for people who wear tight haynes underwear. No im kidding but most info in a haynes manual is wrong. Get a factory manual.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts