The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassa peeps does the ACT street clutch kit help you alot even if you do not add a lightened flywheel????????
does any one have a pic of the AC carbon fiber exhaust??????

·
Banned
0 Posts
with the cost of labor, wouldn't you think it would be to your advantage to change the flywheel while changing the clutch?

·
Import Tech.
1,903 Posts
You dont need a flywheel to make the ACT clutch a well worth it upgrade ....Yes if you at all plan on doing the flywheel that would be the best time to do it .. But the price of the Flywheel is a little much for alot of us ... Just be sure to have your flywheel resurfaced when the clutch is done !!!!!!!

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
it's not needed, but i have it and i love it. The rpm's climb sooo fast with it. I got it at www.nis-knacks.com for $425 shipped. If you decide against, just make sure and get the OEM one re-surfaced.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
altima95seny said:
what if u dont resurface and u just sand it down a bit?
no, that won't work. Actually, when the shop does the clutch for ya, they should do it anyway. It should be part of the install and included in the labor. It's just that, some shops are shitty and try to get away with shit, so the customer comes back b/c more stuff goes bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts