The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to see what the cheapest price you guys have paid for ones of these, and if it is really worth it or not. I hear they kick some major arse but you never know until you try it. Since I value most of your opinions I would love to hear your feedback.:confused:

·
22,052 Posts
I have one, and really like it. Paid like $600 for everything, installed. I think the labor was right around $300...not too sure. I ordered it through a shop, and they gave me a good price. We used to get a deal at Asylum, but I haven't heard anything about them in a while. Maybe people will post if they know of a good deal, otherwise, I'd just start searching the web.

Best of luck. Hope you find a good deal, cuz it is a nice clutch.

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up Peterson, I hope I find a good deal also other wise I might be sol, if i can find the clutch under 300 ill be happy because my neighbor is my mechanic and will do the work for free at firestone after hours. If anyone else knows some stuff please post it. Ohhh yea does the clutch just drop in without any problem, hope that isnt a dumb question.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
DeAdMaN said:
Thanks for the heads up Peterson, I hope I find a good deal also other wise I might be sol, if i can find the clutch under 300 ill be happy because my neighbor is my mechanic and will do the work for free at firestone after hours. If anyone else knows some stuff please post it. Ohhh yea does the clutch just drop in without any problem, hope that isnt a dumb question.
For free! LOL, I'm not sure, I heard you have to pull out the transmission to get the clutch in

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Guys YES I will get this done for free, because well this guy was my neighbor and is a good friend of the family so yes for free.

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ohhhh almost forgot thanks 1fastaltima, I might use that website if my sponsor cant beat that price.

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
I gto mine for $350 shipped and i love it. Grabs like a mofo!! oh and don't forget o break it in. Give it at least 250 miles in the city driving, no hars shifts or clutch dumping!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
1fastaltima said:
i got mine for $330 at www.mmrusa.com
i love it! I also got the JUN lightened flywheel from www.nis-knacks.com it was $425. The total installation at the shop i took it to was around $275. All together, i know i paid over a grand. WHEW!!
i just bought mine for $355 shipped...im not getting any flywheel just the clutch...i just wanted something better than stock...he said 7 to 10 days....wish me luck...now i gotta find a shop in queens to do it for a good price...i dont wanna go cheap and find out the mechanic fuked up somehow...i wanna go to someone who has done a altima clutch b4..peace

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I just bought mine for $290 shipped off of groupbuycenter.com. Hopefully It will be here this week cause my clutch is slipping bad.

·
altimas.net OG
2,049 Posts
install gonna run you deeeeeep my friend...

-shek

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
its been 14days...

altima95seny said:

i just bought mine for $355 shipped...im not getting any flywheel just the clutch...i just wanted something better than stock...he said 7 to 10 days....wish me luck...now i gotta find a shop in queens to do it for a good price...i dont wanna go cheap and find out the mechanic fuked up somehow...i wanna go to someone who has done a altima clutch b4..peace
now this place says they never had it and that it was a special order....now its on back order from act....something about act not having the pressure plate in stock....they already charged my card but yet no clutch....now hes trying to make me buy a clutch masters.....NOT.....i want my act i paid for....he says he can credit my credit card no prob ...but wtf...how r u gonna charge me if u aint got it fo sho..u know...first they said it was on back order for 2 weeks....now he says act hasnt given him a date...im fuken pissed...i have to go through this shit and its not even like i got a good deal u know...i paid "msrp"....my shit is starting to slip bad too...fukkkkkkkk:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts