The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Active Turning LED Side Mirrors installation complete.

If it was not for Mike I would not have been able to complete the Mirrors. The hardest part I encountered was fishing the wire threw the doors. Mike’s instruction were straight too the point. Thanks Mike for allowing me to call you.

But the hard work was well worth it. MY 3.5 was getting second looks from people.

I wonder how I post my picture on AT website

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Re: Active Turning LED Side Mirrors installation complete.

newjerseycat said:
If it was not for Mike I would not have been able to complete the Mirrors. The hardest part I encountered was fishing the wire threw the doors. Mike’s instruction were straight too the point. Thanks Mike for allowing me to call you.

But the hard work was well worth it. MY 3.5 was getting second looks from people.

I wonder how I post my picture on AT website
Congrats on the first install!!!

Definitely post pics! You can send some to me for the customer gallery at [email protected] you can also post your pics in the registry on this site:

http://www.nissantalk.com/registry

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tomorrow

lowriderman3 said:
Well post them on here dude! We are all wanting to see. I will have mine on in due time.
I am just a little tired and I also have to be to work at 2:30am.

I promise I will post pictures tomorrow afternoon.

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
rlsr20de said:
Notice I didnt make the led on the drive side completly true (str8).
But these things are so bright it doesnt matter!!

Great quality product from a great company.

Thanks again Active Tuning!!
Rob..You give any thought as to using the 6" LED's we bought previously, with these. Of course you would not have the parking light feature, unless you used the small LED in conjuction with the 6" LED.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts