The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an ALMOST final version right here ;) Aesthetically it will look like this...There will be two version, with and without the emblem ($5 more with emblem) and it is cut into the center of the mesh:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe at this time we are planning just chrome/silver. It's not out just yet, so that's not a FINAL statement, but it's looking that way.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you guys like what you see :D

In terms of an estimated release date, it should definitely be shipping by the end of this month if not sooner.

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
Whats going to be the final price, without emblem? If your not sure, an estimate?

Thanks
Looks great might just wait for this instead of trenz or billet

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
When the Street Scene grill was first coming out I wanted one but it took to long so I liked and bought the Trenz grill because it made the front end look uniforn.

But now, I want the AT Luxury Grill!!!

Anyone want to buy a State of the art..... lightly used..... in mint condition Trenz grill?!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More people like the grille :D Woohoo!!

Pricing will be $170 without the emblem, and $175 with the emblem. When we first announced the grille, we said we'd keep it at under $200, so that we did ;)

LOL,DesiEGO is right, what are we going to do with Trenz grille lol!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sounds like alot of trenz and SS grills will be hitting ebay!

How do you guys thnk that would look on a silver altima?

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
VirtualOutlook said:
Wow! Looking good! It somewhat looks like the SS grill, except the chrome surround. I wish I had this rather than getting the SS surround painted to match my car.
what color is your car? if its black ill buy the ss one off of ya.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also, for those that do not know already...The grille is pure bolt on, and is a 5 minute installation that ANYBODY can do VERY easily. We will of course have full picture guided instructions on ActiveTuning.com when the product is released.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts