The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a bunch of shots of our upcoming luxury grille on the Altima. This is the grille without the Nissan emblem. Some basic info:

Price: $170 without emblem. $175 with emblem, the emblem will be cut into the center of the mesh
Availability: The grilles should start shipping within a few weeks. Depending on how many orders we get and how fast, there may be a wait to get them. We are still finalizing something with the design, and also want to make a decent amount for inventory before taking any orders. There will be no pre-orders, so when they are ready to order, it is first come first serve.
Options: We will be offering black powdercoating, and polished/powdercoating. Will all be at an extra cost though. $5 for black and $30 for polished. Prices aren't final yet, and options may not be offered right away.

If you have any questions post them on here, PM me or Altimat, e-mail me ([email protected]), or post them on OUR forums (http://www.activetuning.com/boards).

The pics are coming from my home linux server, so it's not the fastest connection. Please be patient, as it may take a little time to load everything. There are 17 pictures.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, my personal preference is to have the burger on there. I'll have Mike put it on his car and get a couple of shots like that so you guys can see what that looks like as well.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
philthysmf said:
Will it be possible to get a smaller emblem for the grills center?
You can always get the grille without the emblem, and then get the smaller emblem from a dealership and stick it on....

I could of swore it was the Trenz grille from far away. Overall very nice job, the grille is probably best fit for black.
No offense, but I don't think it looks anything like the trenz grille....

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And and just a side-note, we will be offering clear powdercoating, black powdercoating, and polished/powdercoating.

Will all be at an extra cost though. $5 for clear/black and $25-$30 for polished. Prices aren't final yet, and options may not be offered right away.

·
What! A prenupt!
383 Posts
I likes w/o the big burger--maybe a small burger would be OK. Someone on this site has put a small burger on their grill and I remember its looks nice. Anyway, I say congrats on the grill and I will get one when I can. Trying to build a house right now and trying to save as much as possible (its killing me cause I want a grill and pulley to complete my ride) :crying:

·
A+, MCP
1,111 Posts
Sorry to say I really don't like any of these aftermarketing grills. I think the original is perfect. The best mod I can think of is to paint the stock grill to match the body color (such as my sheer silver.)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts