The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SR model isn't available with navigation. I purchased a used OEM navigation radio 259156CA0E from a wrecked 2019 platinum and a Nissan GPS antenna 25975-6CA0A both from Ebay for my 2019 SR. It was simply plug and play. Remove the old radio put the GPS antenna under the dash (I used double sided 3m tape). Plug in the plugs and it works great. It also changes the screen in the dash cluster adding navigation items. If the seller has the Make offer option use it. I made 3 offers on different ones before my offering price was accepted. They are listed anywhere from $350 - $1500 on Ebay so shop around. Also search for Altima navigation radio instead of by model number, that's how I found mine. There are many on there listed as Navigation radios and they do not have the map button on the front nor the blue plug on the back for the GPS antenna . These are the same radio the SR already has 2591A6CA0E. I couldn't find any info on this switch before I did it so wanted to share and hope it helps anyone looking to upgrade.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can have navigation by plugging your iPhone to it. I mean i don’t know if you have an iPhone but that’s how i get Navigation. Apple Carplay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts