The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tunerguy, I have a 93 altima, AT, and I have aquired a turbo. I was woundering where I needed to began whenit comes to ordering the manifold, rev tec or somthing. Where I can get the tubing and how I can get pass the computer. I have a 97 model head fully ported and polished that I'm going to install when I put the turbo on. But I really won't to know what is involved in installing the turbo. Your car looks great, and you sound as if you know what your talking about. So any help you can give me would be great.
thanks

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
how much and where you get for the turbo?

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
kb-nel said:
Hey Tunerguy, I have a 93 altima, AT, and I have aquired a turbo. I was woundering where I needed to began whenit comes to ordering the manifold, rev tec or somthing. Where I can get the tubing and how I can get pass the computer. I have a 97 model head fully ported and polished that I'm going to install when I put the turbo on. But I really won't to know what is involved in installing the turbo. Your car looks great, and you sound as if you know what your talking about. So any help you can give me would be great.
thanks
im not tunerguy ... but your going to need a REV HARD manifold ...the 240sx is the direct bolt up ....you can peice the Intercooler piping and other turbo parts from www.F-max.com .... and you cant *get past the ECU* you have to take it to Jim wolf to get it tunned for the added boost ...

·
Retired Turbo Slut
333 Posts
What kinda of turbo do you have? Because both revhard and f-max manafolds are flanged for a T3 turbine housing. And I believe the revhard doesnt have a place to atttach our EGR. If you dont have a T3 you're pretty much up shits creek. I know where you can buy a brand new T3/T04E for $680+shipping. At first I was like you, I have my friends T25 and wanted to go custom, i realized that was too much worked and $ so i parted a kit together using the f-max plumbing and bought the other peices elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
The rev hard manifold is flanged for a t3 turbine AND a t4 turbine. The f-max can be made according to your specs.

UltimaSE

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all you guys for the info, im going to check my turbo to see what flanage it does have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts