The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,
Greetings from Spain! hope everyone is doing well? Name is Dennis 33 years old and have a small small background in electrical engineering (when I was 20 years old I did 1 year at the university of applied science.) Happy to be here!
So here is the explanation, I would like to add a bluetooth board module to my existing car stereo and I made a digital wiring. Could someone tell me if I did this right or totally wrong ISO info I also got from The Audi ur-Quattro, DIN & ISO Radio Connectors
Nissan Micra K12 2007
Thanks so much for your time !

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,885 Posts
Hi and welcome! So you are asking if you the Audi design above can work with your Micra? Which audio option does your Micra have (base/display/premium)?

Actually what is the Part Number of the radio unit installed in your car? PN has the format XXXXX-YYYYY

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 🙏 to be honest I don't know what you mean with "audio option (base/display/premium)" It looks like this -->

Base?
This is the PN 7643349318 doesn’t have a year behind it. the car is from 2007.

Thanks so much for your help!

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,885 Posts
"So you are asking if you the Audi design above can work with your Micra?"
Yes
I'm going to say, unfortunately, probably not. I don't have any more detail on your radio and the PN was not google-able as anything like a radio, but given the fact that the CD is integral to your unit...whereas with the diagram above the CD changer was clearly a separate unit, and they were using that fact to trick the radio into thinking the BT module was the CD changer. Yours is not quite so sophisticated.

However, it looks like a standard single-DIN unit...so just get something aftermarket and and wire it in!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts