The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the stock audio syste (non-bose) i want to add 2 door speakers .. one on each side of the rear seats... was wondering if i can order the door panels for the bose-ready car and replace what i have now and mount on speaker on that..

i think its possible.. just wondering if its gonna be a pain to fish an audio feed to it. ;\

anybody ever tried it? or thought about it?

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
Why not just add door mounted after market enclosurers. It has to cost a lot to replace the panels.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've thought about the same thing. I wonder if anyone has done it. Where would you find Altima Bose-equipped rear door panels for cheap? A junk yard?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
yes gettin the bose doors is possible but if u want to keep the ones u have like i have..i would just put 5 1/2 components on the rear doors. i am planning on doing that or at least putting a pair of tweets in the back

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do u have to fish an audio cable for the rear doors? or theres a cable for the speakers already there?

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
im sure u would need to fish the cable. if its not a bose system

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm planning on changing the 6x9 also.. along with every speaker inside to infinity's .. anything with good high.. then throw in a pair of 12" in the trunk. donno when i'm going to have the money for it tho :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts