The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I just moved to FL a few days ago from NJ to get away and start over. There is someone I have been talking to from this area but I have suspicions this guy may live with someone or be married (I always find em). Now, I don't know if I'm being paranoid due to past mistakes I have made or if I have reason to be suspicious. #1) he's a cop so he says he scrective because of that. 2) Only a cell phone. 3) Always calls at weird times and abruptly gets off the phone (saying the cell died) and logs off the pc without any notice as if SOMEONE came in the room or home....

Yeah yeah I know it looks obvious but sometimes getting an outside opinion helps and like I said, I don't want to be paranoid. I am supposed to go out with him Thursday night so I would rather not go through with it if it seems that its too good to be true...

Am I being paranoid or are there other signs I should be looking for?

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
hes playing everyone.... you want to start over.... not start a mistake all over again...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Creature said:
he's married
That's why I wanted another opinion. I had a hunch but didn't want to blow it by jumping to conclusions....

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
You shoulda moved to NY...

·
Registered
128 Posts
He's either married, or he's younger than you think and still living at home. In either case, he doesn't want you to call at home and he logs off unexpectedly because of someone he's living with (i.e. wife, girlfriend, or even parents:eek: )

Point is, married or underage, you have indeed found another one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn't there such a thing a an HONEST SINGLE guy anymore?!?!?! What's a girl gotta do????

·
<----Just say NO to Drugs
1,621 Posts
the fact that all someone has is a cellphone means nothing these days. i havent had a landline number in over 4 years. the logging off thing and secretive = married, engaged, whatever. cellcalls die, but if he calls back right away then thats ok, but if not then there is something up.

stupid chick hes with since all she has to do is intercept the bills, look at them, see the numbers called. its so easy to look up someones bill.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Tara_76 said:
Isn't there such a thing a an HONEST SINGLE guy anymore?!?!?! What's a girl gotta do????
Women on the prowl hitch all the honest single guys and marry them. :p Well, except for this Don Giovanni you got mixed up with.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Tara_76 said:
I'm may not be Mr. Right.... but we can fuck til he shows up... hows that for honesty

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EDC said:
I'm may not be Mr. Right.... but we can fuck til he shows up... hows that for honesty
LOL theres something to be said for that kind of honesty!!! Seriously, I'd rather a guy was up front with me about the situation and let me decide if I want to get involved or not. I have had some that are that honest and lets just say they got a hell of a lot farther than the ones that TRIED to play me... to each his own...

1 - 20 of 144 Posts