The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Blazed
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me out, i got the stock exhaust, and I am lookin to do a custom catback, I got a 1995 Auto GLE, I do have the intake installed now, so i was lookin into an OBX muffler and a good hi-flow cat....also does mieneke do this install, I also want the 2.25 piping and the mandrel bent stuff, would meineke do all this?

PLease tell me a good muffler, well-priced, and other pricing, and where to get them, tell me how u did your custom cat-back, I dont wanna spend more than 200 bucks! PLEASE HELP!

So I need:

hi flo cat converter--where are they??
cheap shiny muffler, like OBX?? -where are they?
2.25 piping...what material is better?
where can I get this installed for cheap and have it mandrel bent too????:D :confused:

·
altimas.net OG
1,245 Posts
ok since you opted not to use the Search tool..hehe

just get a universal exhuast should run you about 70-110...2 1/4 piping ...like 75ish....and the hi flo...i dunno

thats prices around nj i dunno about va...

-shek

·
Blazed
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah

but I did search, so help me out, gimme links to stores!!!!! and gimme brands of exhausts,....obx ok?

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
meineke doesn't do mandrel bending, not many places do.

·
Blazed
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where?

where then? but does meineke have the 2.25 piping? is that what i need? and where can I get this exhasut cheap? is arospeed any good? or obx???

·
Registered
4 Posts
your better off leaving your exhaust stock for now. Work on the engine first, exhaust on most NA 4cyl doesnt do much...

·
Blazed
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do i do then

can ya'll just answer my questions? so tell me as well what i should do to my engine first.....

·
altimas.net OG
1,245 Posts
easy there altimafreak....im sure if u look at our board you will find all your answers...

this is what to get..for more info use the nifty searc option

intake.....cai or wai

header....stillen....also search headers

pulley......unorthodox racing

if ur auto....torque converter

get some of that then look toward a nice exhuast...

let me warn you...not everythin is under 200....things get a bit pricey...a lil by lil...thats how i doin it..

-shek

·
Banned
0 Posts
My exhaust and catback came out under $200. Dynomax super turbo and 2.5" piping. Rides like a charm, purrs like a kitten.

·
Blazed
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
who installs these?

what is a torque converter????? and who installs these? and a pulley? I got a WAI

·
Banned
0 Posts
torque converter.....there was a great explanation posted very shortly ago......do a search and you will understand it all!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well my apexi n1 sounds more deeper than loud, maybe because my car is auto and its a NA verision of the n1. But my friends who drive stick and have the n1(turbo version) sounds so much louder.

·
they call me the butcher
1,975 Posts
i know it was told alot but seriusly the search mod does work l
ook there then ask the questions if u want more personal
and damn u guys have softined up if this was posted about a month ago
there would be the words
"do a search newbie" all over this

1 - 20 of 20 Posts