The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, My name is Brian (Nismo2k2specV) on the b15sentra.net boards.
My self and a friend Rod aka (redrumspecv) have been actively getting parts prototyped for the specv since its release last yr.
so far Stromung Exhaust, Intrax springs,PR CAI & AEBS header. & are currently working with aebs to develop a turbokit.

What we dont have is an altima with a 2.5 litre engine. we need one to find out what needs to be changed so that we can get you guys the header as well, so if anyone with a 2.5 litre qr25de altima is interested in an aebs header and lives in the san diego area. contact Ben Ma @ aebs racing. phone# 858.693.3200 they will need your car for probably 1-2 days. and will work out a discount for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they already gave the free header on initial development on redrumspecv's car. the only thing that will most likely need changing is the secondary piping. so i doubt free is something they will do. but he did say discount. and it would help the altima community. also whoever wants to do this. doesnt matter where you are. they just need your car for a couple days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
contact aebs in the above post for details, im just putting it out there. i dont work there or anything.

·
F**ked Up Member
280 Posts
C'mon guys. Someone go there and do it. If I live in Cali , I'll drive up and leave my car there in a heartbeat. I heard the AEBS headers have gave the Spec V's massive gains. Because it includes a Hi Flow cat built in as one unit. And plus all the O2 sensors are kept not like Stillen or Hotshot. So no lights going up.

·
I Need A Job
203 Posts
From what zigen said these headers sound nice, wish I lived and cali and got oppurtunitys like this. 1-2 days ain't bad at all.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
hmm i wonder how long of a drive it is from kansas to SD.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
lol...well if i drive fast, it takes 5 hours to get from LA to Phoenix AZ and that drive seem to take forever. So, i'm thinkin' you should give it a good 3, 4, or even 5 days of driving and motels to get from Kansas to SD.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
lol...well if i drive fast, it takes 5 hours to get from LA to Phoenix AZ and that drive seem to take forever. So, i'm thinkin' you should give it a good 3, 4, or even 5 days of driving and motels to get from Kansas to SD.
LOL We made it from South Bend, IN to Seattle in 3 (long) days.
You could go from Kansas to SD in 2. Easy.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts