The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally received & installed the AEM 20-403s Bypass Valve from SWA. There's a difference of 1 1/2" in lenght when adding the BPV and I had to hack off my Injen Racing CAI to accommodate the BPV. I made cuts in three locations on the humps on the Primary Pipe, MAF Adapter Pipe & Secondary Pipe. Here are some pics!

Arrow showing locations of the humps!

The three humps that I removed!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stav|os said:
notice any difference?
I shouldn't notice any difference! The AEM BPV prevents water from entering your engine like in heavy downpours, puddles and even flooded roads. It's a safety device that when there's a change in pressure occurs, the baffles or vents on the BPV will open preventing water from damaging your engine or worst seize it.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
:bawl: poor poor cai....sniff! looks pretty decent tho....hey, did you take those pieces on the top of the radiator off when you painted them? BTW...my car looks better than Thai's:D:lol:

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
:bawl: poor poor cai....sniff! looks pretty decent tho....hey, did you take those pieces on the top of the radiator off when you painted them? BTW...my car looks better than Thai's:D:lol:

Fix yo interior and yo engine cover, and I may just agree with you one day. But as it is now... I'mma have to disagree... :D:lol:

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
ThaiBruin said:
Fix yo interior and yo engine cover, and I may just agree with you one day. But as it is now... I'mma have to disagree... :D:lol:
first, not all of us have college degrees and jobs that pay a grip and allow for money comin' out the anus....second....so are u sayin' when i get all my shit custom painted that mine will be better? I'm gonna hold you to that Mr. One Red Painted Caliper!! :D :lol:

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
ouch-only one painted caliper. tweek's fightin dirty now. you all have nice cars. cant we all get along. thai. i love the look of you front end. somethin about the stillen lip really sets of the grill. and the yellow fogs with the HIDs- looks like it rolled off the lexus line. tweek- your rims are tight and the injen intake looks way cool up under the hood. buddy- you definately have everyone beat in the engine bay with the maxima cover. I'd love to find someone around here that would wanna trade with me. and what can I say about Jerry. well I think we all know Jerry is representin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts