The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need opinions!
AEM and INJEN both came out with a cai for the 2.5..
Which one is better?? Well what kind of difference can the piping make! (or can it?) So does it all come down to what kind of filter they use?

·
Registered
717 Posts
NEO1995 said:
I need opinions!
Which one is better?? Well what kind of difference can the piping make! (or can it?) So does it all come down to what kind of filter they use?
Could you post links so I could reseach a little further...?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: AEM or INJEN CAI?

SE-Rious said:

Could you post links so I could reseach a little further...?
I don't really have any sites with specifications on the intakes. If i did have them, then i wouldn't have posted this :)
Well which company, in general, do you think makes better, reputable intakes?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Thought

Have you tried Place Racing?
They make a good CAI for the
SE-R. Probably have one for the
2.5 Alty since it's the same engine
as the Spec-V. I would recommend
them.

·
Former Alty Owner
961 Posts
NEO1995 said:
I need opinions!
I know Injen has an intake for the 2.5 but.. it looks like AEM has an intake for the 3.5, no mention of the 2.5. Check it out for yourself..

http://www.aempower.com/application/induction_application.htm

·
Worship Me !!!
82 Posts
Re: Re: Re: AEM or INJEN CAI?

NEO1995 said:

I don't really have any sites with specifications on the intakes. If i did have them, then i wouldn't have posted this
No need to get snippy...I have only heard good things about injen...try doing a search and maybe you'll find some better answers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i still do not know what CAI i am gonna get on my 3.5. The first guy that put the place racing CAI on said that low end torque did not change or was even hurt a little so i don't think i want that one.

·
35 ALTIMATIC
165 Posts
NEO1995 said:
I need opinions!
Hey NEO, heres my thread on the Injen 2.5 intake, it has specs on its performance, heres the link:

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28569

Hope it helps!:)

NISMO 4 LIFE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.