The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...I'm new here and just wanted to say wassup and say that this forum has been very informative and useful. Thanks.
I was planning on getting an Aero Duo Body Kit for my 2000 Altima. Has anyone heard of this kit and if so how are the results and quality of it? I was given a price of $750 for the whole kit (front, rear, sideskirts). If there are any other kits out there for a 2000 Altima you may suggest, please let me know. Thanks a lot...later

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
The kit is very nice, looks like a skyline front bad ASS!!!
-Smacko

·
Registered
51 Posts
where can i get one

i have 2000 altima also and i saw that kit on a 98 and i want one can you please tell me how to get one and where to get one please, and where i can get some info on it

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: where can i get one

jeremy said:
i have 2000 altima also and i saw that kit on a 98 and i want one can you please tell me how to get one and where to get one please, and where i can get some info on it
go to http://www.importfan.com/altima_98_up_b.htm
Pictures of the Aero Duo Kit is shown on this site...but the prices are way too high there. E-mail: [email protected] and ask them for a price quote for the AeroDuo kit...

·
Registered
51 Posts
thanks

thanks man i will give them a shout and i will let you know how much they are and all that good stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts