The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GoTosLeepb!tcl-I
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the aero duo front bumper requires you to remove the reinforcement for you to get it to fit right!?!?!?

is it worth it?
does the black widow require the same thing??
wont the fiberglass bumper break if i even kiss a car in front of me hard enough??
does anybody know anything about this? and if so why didnt enybody tell me..

·
upward spiral
618 Posts
yes it requires u 2 remove the reinforcement bar, also....you can kiss that fiberglass goodbye if u hit sumthin, thas just how it is man...my kit should be here ,fingers crossed, within the next 2 weeks, and its an aero duo...so ill post how it goes when it gets put on...

·
Like a Villain
1,285 Posts
the reinforcer DOES NOT have to be fully removed, only a section cut off. i'll take a pic and post it next time my aero duo bumper is off

·
got widebody?®
1,546 Posts
jasonv said:
the aero duo front bumper requires you to remove the reinforcement for you to get it to fit right!?!?!?

is it worth it?
does the black widow require the same thing??
wont the fiberglass bumper break if i even kiss a car in front of me hard enough??
does anybody know anything about this? and if so why didnt enybody tell me..
I'm the one who invented mold-produced Black Widow kits for Altimas and no it does not have to be removed.

:)

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
789 Posts
yup yup...AeroDuo has 2 b cut...i rather cut the 1/2" off the bumpter then weaken the renforcement bar...look @ the following pics...

this is the pic if u just put it striaght on...it's about 1/2"-3/4" off for the fit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.