The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long morning of lookin for another job I get hungry and decide to roll by Sears to see if mah boy wants to get sum lunch. So we go to KFC (tha dankest) grub out and I get heartburn like a slut gets tha crabs. Any hoot we leavin KFC in mah boyz Turbo charged 13 sec Civic and see a kitted out s2000 (very sexy) so we both look at each other and simile and he guns it to catch up to them. Well we are almost up to them when the next light turns red and they blaze threw it so we decide to F**k it and and not race them.
Well as we wait for another light to U-turn this GT 5.0 Mustang goes by and revs up at us (scarin tha s**t out of me, cuz i didnt expect it) so he looks left and goes after it. Well when we finally catch up we realize its a.....GIRL!! and she grills us like a Gorege Froman and we take off and slow down and she downshifts and punches it and do dis for a 2 miles just eatin her at every light. So we go to U-turn so he can go to work and she U-turns follows us gets beside us and wants us to follow. And must I say she wuz a HOTTIE. She loves to street race and hondas wont F**k wit her she said and she dont know why. And on top of that she asked for mah boyz number. This gurl is a street racing slut talkin bout havin to kiss a gurl the other night and it sucked cuz she said that gurl wuz ugly. YAY YAY!! Shes a street racing bi-sexual slut OH YES.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
hot chik that likes cars ... only in my dreams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts