The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have now convinced my dad to let me buy the erebuni kit. what do you guys(more experienced than me) think about this kit on a 2000? also if you could fill me in on a few good places to get a new carbon fiber hood that would be great as well. later

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
312 Posts
go for it man! I got the erebuni kit for my 94 and It is SWEET!
I've got all kinds of people in there cars wantin to race me now!!!:D GO FOR IT!

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
erebuni does not make a kit for the 2nd gens. you'll have to do the aeroduo one i believe

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how come it says for year 2000 then? im not trying to get smart or anything but it does say new and for 2000

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i have just went to a body shop and they called erebuni and they do make a kit for the 2000 i have ordered it and will post pics when i get it on and painted

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
jl12w3 said:
ok i have just went to a body shop and they called erebuni and they do make a kit for the 2000 i have ordered it and will post pics when i get it on and painted
they're gonna send you a 1st gen kit

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
For real you better cancel that order! Don't you think if they made a kit for 2nd gen altimas that would know about.

I agree, they probaly will send you the kit for the first gen.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no im going through a body shop. i dont pay shipping or anything.he said that they had the new ones for the second gens. they had to stretch it or something i made sure i wasnt getting ripped or anything.if it doesnt fit its their fault cause i told him what model and year to order so not my prob.im not paying up front

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
jl12w3 said:
no im going through a body shop. i dont pay shipping or anything.he said that they had the new ones for the second gens. they had to stretch it or something i made sure i wasnt getting ripped or anything.if it doesnt fit its their fault cause i told him what model and year to order so not my prob.im not paying up front
Cool man, lets us know how it turns out with lots of pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts