The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might in time get an aftermarket radio. What is the best one to get for our car and also whoever has installed an aftermarket did you still get one with the 6-Disc CD-Changer? If I plan on installing tv's in the headrest and things does it matter what radio I can get that's compatible with it? Someone said they had a pac module...also I do want to be able to still control the radio with the steering wheel too.....any ideas?:confused:

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
ok..if u want to hook up at tv/dvd player system. i would recommend to get a cd deck with an AUX input so u can have your sound for the multimedia come thru the deck instead of and FM modulator which usually sounds like shit.. Pioneer, alpine are both good cd decks. they also do have aux inputs..if u go with Pioneer which i have you would need the RGB10 cable to hook up ur aux input for sound for your tvs..but if u want sound for ur tvs as well as a cd changer then you would need the RGB20, which enables you to have use of your aux as well as to hook up a cd changer..i would go with PIONEER. they have quite a few of models, you prolly interested in MP3, as well as the AUX input.cd changer..

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey do you know where to get chrome exhaust tips for my car? I see people have them but they don't list where to get them...and how hard are they to install...I'm new to this modding thing..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts