The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Snow White 3.5 SE
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to those who've installed aftermarket h/u replacing the BOSE system, i have a question.

i have an Alpine CDA-7941 (only a few years old), and i tried to hook it up just five minutes ago.

i bought a harness (which is good for nissans from 95 and up, just like boominstereo suggested), also bought the harness that connects from the first harness to the Alpine h/u (so i won't have to do any cutting). i just left the steering control harness disconnected since i don't have the PAC module yet.

sounds about right, right? I DON'T HAVE ANY SOUND! did i not turn on the BOSE amp somehow? my 7941 is running, and i could see that my CD is playing, but no sound! i mean, i have all the wires connected through the wiring harnesses (from BOSE to NISSAN harness to ALPINE harness to Alpine h/u).

help will be appreciated! my AI kit is on the way, and i just bought a kicker comp 12" off of ebay, so all i need is a sub-amp. hope i can figure this one out!!! help me out guys!!!

·
Snow White 3.5 SE
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
because it came with the car when i bought it u dumbass...think i had a choice?

well u wouldn't know...i mean, u drive a tercel...

·
Registered
9 Posts
radio install

yeah man i don't know if you figured it out but if your gonna keep the factory amp yuo have to connect the amp turn on wire and the power ant on that harness to the alpine radio harness... it happened to me i have the alpine tv iva 800 h/u and i didn't connnect either of those two wires to the harness and i couldn't figure it out untill i went wire by wire... if you need help email me and i will give you my number .... i aslo have 2 headrest tvs and a flip down from the roof ...... defiance ....aLeX :D

·
werd!
0 Posts
djsung815 said:
because it came with the car when i bought it u dumbass...think i had a choice?

well u wouldn't know...i mean, u drive a tercel...
Yeah, i wouldnt, since i'm a dumbass that knows that I dont want the f|_|cking BOSE system, so, i didnt waste my f|_|cking money like you did. DORK!

I was asking a simple question. Like if you Why did you get it if you were going to replace it? Or, what dont you like about it? Hmmm... Guess the question was just too simple for
"yo complex self". Or, it must be that obviously you're just too stupid to understand that.

"because you drive a tercel." um ok! But, since you are so intent on protecting your flaming ego that you had to say something so damn "ignant".

Just for your information Jackass, me driving a tercel means nothing. I drive this car by choice, not necessity.

I will be getting my Alti this month. I ordered it the way I Wanted it. It has been on order since the end of March. I ordered it because I didn't settle, unlike your nescient ass. And, yes you did have a choice. But since you chose to *settle*, so, hahah, you have to pay more.

All in all: Stop being such a dick.:azzhole: :flipbird:

·
Snow White 3.5 SE
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
um...who's being "ignant"???

u're asking such an obvious question. what do you mean why did i get it if i was gonna replace it? because it sux! because i'm willing to spend an extra $1000 for a better sound system. that's MY choice u dumbF***!!!

u think u can get the 3.5 SE with a stick and the leather package WITHOUT the BOSE system? why are you talking shit when you KNOW i didn't have a choice? so you're saying everyone who swapped out their BOSE radio for an aftermarket system wasted their money?

i'd like to know how you preordered your alty JUST THE WAY YOU WANTED IT. (unless you assembled the damn car yourself, it's impossible!)

i'm tellin' you...people who just don't appreciate certain shit shouldn't even be here reading threads...

·
Registered
35 Posts
dude chill, he was just asking a legit questions. i would have wondered the same thing. replace a $900 Bose system rated one of the best stock systems out there????? apparantly your pretty pissed you had to buy it in the first place-that does suck you have to get it if you want the leather.

·
Snow White 3.5 SE
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx man, appreciate it.

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
413 Posts
uhmmm hmmmm... where to start. First off, quit yer bitchin you two. And second, you take offense too quickly, he asked a question, the least you can do is answer civilised-like. Whats with the name calling? How old are you anyway, you don't have much to show maturity wise. And lastly, FYI, you can find a 3.5 leather and 5spd w/o the BOSE system. it just needs to be ordered. If you want a car that way they will make it for you. I have owned and have got quotes for many cars, where they have option packages, and individual options, and I have asked that I not get cetain options in a specific package.

I even helped my friend buy his car, he wanted the handling package with the 16" rims and LSD, but it came with ABS as well. He didn't want the ABS, so the sales guy ordered it without ABS, and knocked off about $800 from the price of the package!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.