The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aftermarket Sunroof

Coach said that system has a hookup in the gta..
anybody else know anything? best place to get them? estimated price range?

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
funny cuz i was jus thinkin of lookin into this also...i know the ford delaership that my parents used to lease cars from had a focus with an aftermarket sunroof that your turn a crank type thing to open it...opend like a power roof you just needed to turn the handle..and the place did it for like $900 i think the guy said...it was installed really well too..might be worth lookin into that

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
I'd love an aftermarket roof!

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
If you get an aftermarket one, you might as well get it with a motor drive. Who cranks these days? ;)

You probably would get one that the glass rolls up top of the roof. I don't think, unless you pat for it, you could get them to install it like stock and have it roll into the roof.

Last time I checked, it would be about $900

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
ya i doubt it would go into the roof....i was also thinkin of gettin the whole assembly at a junk yard from another alty and puttin it in..wonder how much that would cost for installation

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Matt-chu said:
ya i doubt it would go into the roof....i was also thinkin of gettin the whole assembly at a junk yard from another alty and puttin it in..wonder how much that would cost for installation
That's a good idea. Just gotta make sure it works first!

·
Registered
47 Posts
thinking abpout an aftermarket (motor) sunroof

ok...when i picked up my altima the sunroof option was not offered on the "s" model...now i was wondering about an after market motorized sunroof...how should i proceed?..direct manufature installed?..anyone now the cost ofd a good aftermarket sunroof?..what about rust around the sunroof?...would appreciate any feedback.....thanks and have a better one...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts