1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
175 Posts
:eek: damn Joe, I remember seeing you rolling in the parking lot in Schaumburg when we first met, it was a very nice sweet car man, amazing what they did to it. Do you have any info as in why they stole the car? what did they use the car for? Why did they burn it? The cops find them or not? :( I hope you get your "payback" and that you enjoy your new alty!
Btw, which makes me ask you another question, what made YOU choose to get an alty? jw :)

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
WAT DA FOKK. THOSE MOTER FOKERS.... DAMN.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Poor Josh..

Car was found somewhere on Harlem I believe... Yes he got payback.. and he wants to join .net because alty's are the shizzle!! Do you have any pics of the super black alty from the autoshow? =]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FreddyD said:
:eek: damn Joe, I remember seeing you rolling in the parking lot in Schaumburg when we first met, it was a very nice sweet car man, amazing what they did to it. Do you have any info as in why they stole the car? what did they use the car for? Why did they burn it? The cops find them or not? :( I hope you get your "payback" and that you enjoy your new alty!
Btw, which makes me ask you another question, what made YOU choose to get an alty? jw :)

what made me choose the alty is that the 6th gen max's look like shit...not as aggressive as previous years. The new alty's just came out so correct me if I'm wrong anyone the gen change prolly won't be till 2006 so....yeah that's what made me decide :D

And freddy good to see you on the boards playa ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Buddy02 said:
Bring it to the meet in march

No I'm not bringin the hatch to the meet are you kidding me.....all you guys would kill me.... Me + non-Nissan car = Slaughter on me by Nissan guys! I've decided for all the Nissan meets I'm gonna borrow my mom's 2k2 Pathfinder and show that off!! :D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts