Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
shift_EVH
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

I know someone just did an age "survey", but I thought a POLL woud be more telling -- and much easier to view our member make-up.

I'm also curious b/c I was on another board that had a debate going that 3rd gen Altima drivers tend to be younger than Accord drivers -- let's see??? Go for it -- let's see how we stack up.

** ALSO... Do ya'll think NISSAN drivers are "typically" younger or older than HONDA or TOYOTA drivers???

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

evh said:
I know someone just did an age "survey", but I thought a POLL woud be more telling -- and much easier to view our member make-up.

I'm also curious b/c I was on another board that had a debate going that 3rd gen Altima drivers tend to be younger than Accord drivers -- let's see??? Go for it -- let's see how we stack up.

** ALSO... Do ya'll think NISSAN drivers are "typically" younger or older than HONDA or TOYOTA drivers???
If you're looking for a statistical accurate poll which will provide you data to combat the debate on the other board/thread, I am sorry to say this IS NOT it!
The reason is that, the population you're trying to sample is restricted ONLY to the people that log/post onto Altimas.net website and not ALL people that buy/drive a 3rd gen Altimas in the US.
Cheers, Horatio.

M

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

Horatio said:
If you're looking for a statistical accurate poll which will provide you data to combat the debate on the other board/thread, I am sorry to say this IS NOT it!
The reason is that, the population you're trying to sample is restricted ONLY to the people that log/post onto Altimas.net website and not ALL people that buy/drive a 3rd gen Altimas in the US.
Cheers, Horatio.
and we care because???..damn there always has to be someone that thinks they know everything in the crowd huh

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: Re: Re: AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

makaveli22 said:
and we care because???..damn there always has to be someone that thinks they know everything in the crowd huh
Of course you shouldn't care makaveli22 :rolleyes:!!!
That post was aimed at helping evh-if/when he decided to present his argument to the other board/forum- by not leaving him/herself open to being countered by someone there, with the same argument I presented. I am sure you're aware, in a debate, it's best to be prepared with valid data/info.
Cheers, H.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Re: Re: Re: AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

makaveli22 said:
:lol: like that guy at the Nissan Bash that was telllin' everybody about Nissan, my car, what's comin' out of my car, etc. That guy was so damn annoying.

·
Registered
938 Posts
The results on this site will be skewed. I bet the reason the age is so young is because young un's are on the net and modding their cars. I bet the AVG age of Altima owners is in the 30's with families.

·
shift_EVH
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Re: Re: AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

Horatio said:
Of course you shouldn't care makaveli22 :rolleyes:!!!
That post was aimed at helping evh-if/when he decided to present his argument to the other board/forum- by not leaving him/herself open to being countered by someone there, with the same argument I presented. I am sure you're aware, in a debate, it's best to be prepared with valid data/info.
Cheers, H.

Horatio... Thanks -- I'm aware the data will be scewed, for two reasons actually:

1. Altimas.net is an "Internet" site -- typically skewing younger

2. Altimas.net is an "Enthusiast" site -- typically skewing younger

BUT... Since this is a "sample" with at least 100 respondents -- which is statistically relevant -- reasonable "assumptions" from this data can be extrapolated.

ALSO, I started the SAME poll on an ACCORD site -- so the data can be construed as being from the "same" type of source (i.e., person who is voting).

Again, thanks for your -- and everyone elses -- input!!!

ALTIMAS.NET FOLKS ROCK!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AGE POLL - 3rd Gen Alty Drivers ! ! !

evh said:
Horatio... Thanks -- I'm aware the data will be scewed, for two reasons actually:

1. Altimas.net is an "Internet" site -- typically skewing younger

2. Altimas.net is an "Enthusiast" site -- typically skewing younger

BUT... Since this is a "sample" with at least 100 respondents -- which is statistically relevant -- reasonable "assumptions" from this data can be extrapolated.

ALSO, I started the SAME poll on an ACCORD site -- so the data can be construed as being from the "same" type of source (i.e., person who is voting).

Again, thanks for your -- and everyone elses -- input!!!

ALTIMAS.NET FOLKS ROCK!!!
Cheers mate....
Good luck with the poll/debate.
H.

·
Registered
432 Posts
What EVH said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts