The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, after I got my JVC Kameleon stereo jacked thursday (by the way at my christian high school), my air bag light comes on and my clock will not show up. Anybody know how to fix this problem. Please help my Alty !!

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
i have a kameleon too. nice little deck.
anywayz, on the install, i dont think it tap into any of those wires. so when the damn thief took ur shit, some wires got grounded out and short ur shit out. so check fuses first.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So a new fuse should turn the air bag light off and makethe clock led come back on ? Nissan of San Bernadino wanted $70 just to look at it.

·
Banned
0 Posts
RobL said:
Man, after I got my JVC Kameleon stereo jacked thursday (by the way at my christian high school), my air bag light comes on and my clock will not show up. Anybody know how to fix this problem. Please help my Alty !!
i thought the purpose of these types of decks was to prevent theft...sorry to hear that man

·
Registered
243 Posts
RobL said:

reset you computer I think works....hey how did you likie the Maaco paint job you got? was it worth it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts