The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard all the discussion about flashing air bag. mine has been flashing for a few weeks now and i tried all the instructions from the faq and it doesn't seem to work. to get it diagnose from a dealer cost about $80. is it ok to just take off the air bag fuse? i figured the light will still be on but it won't blink anymore. will this have any effect on air bag deployment? thanks

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,662 Posts
ok, like I said. I payed $60 at least 5 times to have it looked at, and bitched and got another 5 times or so free, but still I spent $300 on it and it KEPT comming on again within a week. I am not going to keep spending $60 a week, if the air bags don't work then thats the price I pay. But I certainly am not giving them anymore money when nothing was ever wrong with it in the first place!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm having the exact same problem with mine. I just bought this car a week and half ago and they just fixed it when i bought and now it's flashing again, i'm taking it tomorrow to the mechanic and they're gonna fix it for free. Will reply again once i know exactly what's wrong with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts