The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would i get them? How much? I looked online (search) but cant find shyt for 98 altima, only mini trucks, buses, and semi... I remember someone here having those... Did you install yourself or have a shop do them?

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
your 98 already has airbags.... or do you want a giant one that say KISS ME HERE so when it inflates you kiss 2 giant lips?

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
yo, i think hes talkin bout tha air ride system , un know like hydros. But to answer tha question , if u know how to do it, then do it ur self, but if u have no idea then u need to have a professional do it.

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah my bad.. i waz talkin bout tha air ride system~ I got tha money i just need info thankz :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
the cheapest i have found them for my first gen is 335 per pair. this is for the air strut. this doesnt include the tank, airlinines and compressor if you want a compressor. what ever you do, dont order from any AIM company like Ricky Racer, they will just screw you. if you know how to replace struts, you could do all of the work yourself.

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im working wit a 98 so where would i be able to contact or reasearch (websites etc). So wat would i need to get a complete working setup? Compresser, struts, etc? If you get tha tym please holla back wit everything you know about airbags. thankz~

Sincerly DrUnKeNxBoY

1 - 9 of 9 Posts