The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am clueless about air filters, I have only had my Alty for a month and Its late and im lazy so im checking online, :)

I am looking to get a K & N Filter, I dont have any sort of modded intake, so, I think the filter that fits my 94 GXE auto is 33-2031-2...is this right? As I said its late so I cant go to the store, lol, but...is this a cone style one for which I will need an adapter? Or will this just fit in the stock box where mine is now?

Also, the cheapest Ive found online is 41 at Performanceproducts.com .......is this about the cheapest? Or is there a better place to find it cheaper?

Thanks alot, sorry to annoy those who will tell me to try a search, but I did, and couldnt find what I was looking for. Thanks!

Josh

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
789 Posts
I paid $45 @ a store...generic stuff...still had 2 drill holes for my 2K1 Alty SE...but they ended up fitting great...need 2 swap the generic cone w/ a K&N cone filter...but yea...unless ur willing to go over 100 and get a true cold air...the adapter and cone is the way to go...or just swap the nissan filter for an K&N filter...

·
Resistance is futile
1,713 Posts
rukahsatc said:

I am looking to get a K & N Filter, I dont have any sort of modded intake, so, I think the filter that fits my 94 GXE auto is 33-2031-2...is this right? As I said its late so I cant go to the store, lol, but...is this a cone style one for which I will need an adapter? Or will this just fit in the stock box where mine is now?

Josh
That's not the cone one, that is the rectangular "drop-in" that replaces the stock one in the stock box.
http://www.knfilters.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts