The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an stainless steel cone air filter, but it didn't come with an adapter plate. I searched everywhere on the net, but no success. Anyone knows where I can get one, plz? Is it also possible to install the airfilter without the plate, ?

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
did u try eBay yet? they always have them there for real cheap.
OBX makes one, but don't know if they sell them off the site.
Hope this helps. And no, I don't think you can put one on withouth the adapter.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
you have to get an adapter plate. OBX has adapter plates but im not sure where to get them any more since alex went out of business. Im sure you could make something out of the stock air box with a little creativity and some pvc....

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
no, you need the plate to install the filter. It's what the filter attaches to. Not sure where to get an adapter though, sorry

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes, I am trying on ebay every day. Does OBX have a website? Sorry for the lack of knowledge. I haven't been here on the forum for more than 6 months, so I am a little behind. Any more suggestions or feedback? :D

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Alex has been in the GET LOCAL forums alot. Why don't you post over there and ask him to steer you in the right direction. I'm sure he can give you a number or something to a distributor.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use "OBX' to search and found some sites, but they don't have onlinne ordering, which sucks big time. I don't want to search anymore so I am going to use Alex's suggestion.

Thanks NissanLunatic. I already send an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To Alex

all done, check your mail, Alex

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Alex, do you have any left over OBX filters too??? If you do, I'll take a filter and plate.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Re: Yup, I have one left

NissanLunatic said:
One adapter/filter combo-$40 shipped
Ya know the drill
:)

only one left? grr....

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Alex,

Just did the paypal to you. Sent you the $40.

thanks man

check your email

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Re: Actually, I have 2

NissanLunatic said:
But I had planned to sell only one, but hey Ry, if you want one too, I'll get rid of the other one too...
Alex

yeah i want one too alex!! what's the pay pal addy? the [email protected] one?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts