The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 altima and i want air suspension any suggestions......... I need websites for performance parts for 2001 if any one could help with my problems that would be great..... Thanks

·
Banned
29 Posts
for the suspension.....id go with:
dual Viair 450c's
8 10mm SMC solenoid valves
1/2 line
6 gallon+ 10 port tank
whatever struts ya want :embarasse

check with larry at Innovative Air Suspension, i hear he can hook ya up good with anythingyou need, and any info
http://www.innovativeairsuspension.com/
[email protected]

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Eeeeeeeeeeeek, that is a truck suspension setup my friend....

1/2" lines on strut bags????? Have fun blowing up your seals on the strutbags

10 port??? But why? Run a 6 gallon, eight port tank.

8 valves? Yet again, why? Run Applonex three-way 5 port valves-they're good for up to 250 psi and you only need four of them for front/back/side/side/three wheel motion.

Run DynamicCorp's DC7000, they are 3/4hp, 100% duty cycle, fills up a 9 gallon tank in 2 minutes.

That's my suggestion.
Alex

·
CarAudio & Elect. Pro
1,874 Posts
NissanLunatic said:
Eeeeeeeeeeeek, that is a truck suspension setup my friend....

1/2" lines on strut bags????? Have fun blowing up your seals on the strutbags

10 port??? But why? Run a 6 gallon, eight port tank.

8 valves? Yet again, why? Run Applonex three-way 5 port valves-they're good for up to 250 psi and you only need four of them for front/back/side/side/three wheel motion.

Run DynamicCorp's DC7000, they are 3/4hp, 100% duty cycle, fills up a 9 gallon tank in 2 minutes.

That's my suggestion.
Alex
How much for this setup for a 2001 Nissan Altima?

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Hey Alex,

Got a question for you...since we are talking about air suspension here. You have any larger chrome compressors than the ones you sold me? They still need to be 100% duty.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Yes, we just brought in the new DC7.5 but it isn't chrome :(
It is a 1 hp 100% heavy duty comp (the same one I put in the Maxima right before I sold her). It filled up my tank in less than two minutes flat. Amazing, but not available in chrome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts