The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a TSB for this already and I guess I'll find out if I'm experiencing the same problem, but my Airbag warning light on the dash is blinking.

I know of no reason why it should be, but the dealer should be able to tell me tomorrow when it's in.

The TSB summary says that the diagnostics show an open circuit (blown fuse?) for the driver side...

Anyone else experience this?

I'll post again when the dealer lets me know...

·
Registered
26 Posts
air bags light

hey...i had the same exact problem like in january...during that time, theyhad a back order, which was like 2-4weeks..i was told that it was the airbag module/wires..dude i was so annoyed by the blinking lights..and knowing that it might not deploy if something were to happening...well that's what happen to mine..so i let me know wat they say..laters

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2002Altima said:
did you check the fuse below and to the left of the steering column
Yep. I pulled the fuse out, looked at it, it was intact, called the dealership.

:confused:

·
Worship Me !!!
82 Posts
My light was also blinking. I had to have my entire driver's side airbag unit replaced. Apparently they said it is something that is happening to a few 02 altys and it took them about a week to get the parts in. Good luck my friend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They replaced the whole unit on lots of them.
If my dealer wants to replace just one of the components, should I push to have the entire Airbag system replaced?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.