The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
unique diversion
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k i was wondering what should i get on my altima 93". i want to get new suspension anything that would drop my car nice and it has good stability. my car i always have to be doing an alignment , i have stock springs that they cut and burned. so i was wondering which is better aorbags or are they any good suspension out there the entire kit. and if i do get airbags would i need the chamber kit????plus i have 18's in my ride so please describe the best soulution please thanks.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Airbags will cost you. Plus you will be forever needing to get alignments like you say you are now. Plus they dont handle very good either.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i cant wait to have horrible alignment and poor handling :)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
yeah, thats my only beef, they dont go that much lower, if that, than my sprints. im gonna see about doing something else

·
Banned
29 Posts
bags are for show only (not literally, or legally...) yea theyre fun to play with, but theyre only good in a straight line, trust me, you wont be taking the same turns a t 60 MPH (40mph?:p) also if your valves freeze overnight, your pretty screwed till it gets warmer out....the list goes on and on. but as far as daily driver goes: no, a "weekend cruiser": yea, go for it....

JM2C

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i drive slow, and it doesnt get too cold often here. i should be fine. i'll have a beater by next winter

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
They are fun for a daily car. It never gets cold here anyway. Plus is fun chasing down air leaks all the time. Haahaha. Dont worry siz you arent missing TOO much.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
are u really having that many leaks?

·
Banned
29 Posts
you shouldn't have any leaks, it was probably installed badly:(. i know of guys that hop air everyday and havent had a problem since theyve bought theyre systems:)

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
the only leak that I have now is between the one of my compressors and my tank. And I can havent gotten to it yet. I just have to go back and put some more teflon tape on there and see if I can get it tighter.

It was hard to get the line on there tight because I had the steel braided line custom made and the ends are fixed in place, instead of being swivel fittings. I will get it when I get around to it....

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
yeah, that sux, swivel fittings would be good to have

1 - 17 of 17 Posts