The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OG member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Aiwa cd player (the one with the flipping faceplate) and it rattles rather loud from time to time. just wondering if anyone knew where this is coming from or how to find it. im thinking of trying to find what's loose (hopefully on the metal bracket) and take a glue gun to it but that means i have to take all that crap out again. oh well. thanks in advance for any help

·
OG member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
95_XE said:
my panasonic plays really well. I love it and it looks great
what model is it?? is it front load or does the face flip down then u put in the cd? detachable, flip face, or none? thanks. and yeah i was thinkin of doing my center dash thing like that. looks good with that cd player
oh yeah and does it have changer control?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
eatmocake said:

what model is it?? is it front load or does the face flip down then u put in the cd? detachable, flip face, or none? thanks. and yeah i was thinkin of doing my center dash thing like that. looks good with that cd player
oh yeah and does it have changer control?
it's the 401 model. To load a CD it's a non-motorized flip face, and it's also detachable.

·
OG member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
95_XE said:

it's the 401 model. To load a CD it's a non-motorized flip face, and it's also detachable.
does it have cd-rw playback?

·
Registered
50 Posts
TL - why did you not like the Aiwa mp3 unit? I just got an excellent deal from Best Buy Aiwa cd-mp32 and it works great.. just wondering if I need to look forward to anything bad..

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Lots of reasons...
  • It skipped.
  • It skipped a lot. MP3 and regular CD's..
  • SQ was poor.. CD's played at radio quality..
  • after a few months, some of the buttons quit working easily..
  • And a general "cheezy" look and feel..

You paid what, $300? You can get the JVC one online for less than that.. and I think It's a MUCH better HU..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts