The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
:lol: They make it seem sad though. "He had a chance to be president and now he's just some loser driving through Oregon."

I kid, I love Al Gore. Without him I wouldn't have the internet (he paid my bill last month).

1,407 Posts
:lol: Cant even get out of a ticket and this is the man people wanted to be president.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Marc936 said:
at least he took it nicely, 50 bucks if that was bush he would call him a terrorist and get him executed
And the cheap shot of the day award goes to.....

·
All Nissan, All The Time!
620 Posts
As an Oregon resident :wall: , I heard about it the day it happened. Funny that the "father" of the Internet got busted doing the exact same thing that every joe blow does in life everyday. :)

I never really cared for Al, but his reaction to the ticket and how he responded was respectable.

I was glad to see him not use the "chad" defense for speeding. :p

Cheers,

VG

·
Registered
692 Posts
LAME. former presidential candidate getting a speeding ticket, i bet thats never happened to anayone important before. i respect gore he didnt act like a total asshole and use his name to get out of a ticket.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
^^^Volcano, what is the difference between 77mph and 75mph? How much money did Mr. Gore save? In 2000 I despised Gore and the whole Klinton Klan. Fudgers practically turned the WH into a motel for their asian contributors. Who knows what intel China got out of it? Let's not forget pardon-gate.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts