The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where you 99 altima owners have your alarm brains installed. my altima got in to accident and ever since then it shock out of the spot it use to be in and now i have it tide up with some string under my fuse box. i just need some ideas.

and another thing.. i have a strobe light..i want to hook it up to my alarm soo everytime the alarm is activated it "strobes" any ideas on how to do that ?

thank you and thank you in advance

·
Registered
67 Posts
whoa! dude a strobe light...that's pretty freakin cool...i have no idea to tell you the truth...i doubt that you can search for that too....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was thinkin about tapping in to the already LED light tha flashes.. and useone of its wires as a switch wire. hook that wire to the negitive of the strobe and run the red wire to a positive other then the one on powering the LED

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the answer to tha question but now i want to add some super loud sirens to send a guy( whos stealing my car ) running for his dear life. i saw this black penizo.( forgive me for my spelling) speaker.. i was thinkina bout gettin that and wiring it in... whatcha think about that?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
son of a...***** now i totally understand why it would hurt.. blood drippin frm the ears...ouch... i need to get some...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts