The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
N20 Whore
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a good price to pay for a 4 wheel alignment? I was quoted $90. Anyone who got a 2" drop did u need an alignment?

·
11,384 Posts
If you've replaced the springs and/or struts and not had the car aligned...please do so immediately.

I pay like $65 for the dealerhsip to align my car, and they do a STELLAR job of it. You can go to a normal place and expect to pay like $45 or so.

But you really do need to get the car aligned after doing any suspension work. The car is most likely way out of whack.

·
N20 Whore
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, that's what i thought, i've only had it lowered for 2 wks and i only put 75 miles on it. will dealers do lowered cars in VA (Peterson)?

·
N20 Whore
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, joehotrod in alexandria, don't want to drive 35 mins unless i have to, thanx all

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
i havent gotten an alignment...car drives pretty straight...its been about 3 or 4 months...altho i do have negative camber...gettin air ride soon, so really no point in getting an alignment anyways....

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
SPL Hertz said:
i havent gotten an alignment...car drives pretty straight...its been about 3 or 4 months...altho i do have negative camber...gettin air ride soon, so really no point in getting an alignment anyways....
no wonder your tires are totally fawked:D

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
i paid 80 for mine. around where i live NOBODY will touch a lowered car. i had to get it done at a jim-bub's garage shop b/c i had the eibach camber kit and they knew how to do it. but after 500 dollars in bald tires, i was happy to pay the 80 bones, latas. . .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts