The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to take my car to the dealer today for the interior dash dimmer switch replacement.

well first they replaced it but scratched the surrounding area up. The tech though he could pry the switch from the outside instead of popping the entire unit (where the Cruise on/off is and the power mirror switch).

anways.. this evening, I noticed the Power mirror selector (the switch where you selct Left mirror and Right mirror) didn't light up. I never noticed it but always though the L and R lit up.

Could you check your cars real quick and see if they light up and let me know. The dealer already ordered the replacement panel, but if it was lighting up before, I want a new switch for that too...

Thanks..

·
Kawasaki Ownz
165 Posts
i hope there not suposed to light up.....No light here.

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
802 Posts
there is a LIGHT ON MINE ..... Just kidding .... No lights either

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we're all a bunch of lost souls then huh.... :D

thanks alot fellas... I didn't think this topic was created because when i posted it, it was a massive lag right before the board went down... actually posted it again this morning and saw this one..

hope i deleted the other before someone yelled DO A SEARCH :D

·
Givin 'em 4gasms
4,158 Posts
Yeah, I was trying to open the other one when it disappeared. You must have deleted it at the same time. That happened to me, actually my connection died last night(happens all the time with our cable), but my post didn't go thru.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike4 said:
Yeah, I was trying to open the other one when it disappeared. You must have deleted it at the same time. That happened to me, actually my connection died last night(happens all the time with our cable), but my post didn't go thru.
it said there was 1 view, but i wanted to delete it before someone yelled at me... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts