The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we should make a large meet with all of us from ma,ny,nj,r.i.

if anyone interested post here i was thinking in conneticut sometime like middle sept.

·
Registered
12 Posts
im into that. just tell me when and where.

·
Bone
1,303 Posts
Whats up guys.,

I just got off the phone with Alby and he was saying this Sunday everyones gonna meet up...whats the word with that?

·
136 Posts
This Sunday @ Braintree Mall as agreed with "The PRESIDENT" himself.hehehe.... j/k.

Mr. President... please don't have me erased.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes milk there is a meet this weekend but everyone fron nj and ny arent gonna come up here so i figured we might be able to have a bigger meet in the near future after our local meet sunday

mr deucie has the right idea anyone else?

plus anyone is welcome this sunday of course.

mr deucie you keep sayin you are gonna come to a mass meet .what are you up too sunday?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TRNdSTTA93 said:
This Sunday @ Braintree Mall as agreed with "The PRESIDENT" himself.hehehe.... j/k.

Mr. President... please don't have me erased.
hey alby i talked to the pres. and he told me ask you about your drivers door ? i don't know what he is talkin about but he said you would:D

·
6,859 Posts
erebunialtima said:
yes milk there is a meet this weekend but everyone fron nj and ny arent gonna come up here so i figured we might be able to have a bigger meet in the near future after our local meet sunday

mr deucie has the right idea anyone else?

plus anyone is welcome this sunday of course.

mr deucie you keep sayin you are gonna come to a mass meet .what are you up too sunday?
I wanted to come last time but my tranny busted on me. This Sunday is no good for me. I will be in Sunny Orlando. My girl's never been to Disney World and we will be down there for about a week starting Thursday. Hope we can get a big meet going for the northeast! let's get this started.

·
Bone
1,303 Posts
Damn...two things not working out for this sunday

1) my car WAS gonna be ready for the weekend., but now its not going in till Monday

2) ohh boyy...i'm an Uncle and my family is having a big birthday party for my two neices and my lil brother...(anyone wanna spend the day on the lake??)

Soo...alby., you and I are gonna have to meet up another time for the Ps2...damn., i wanted to show off my shiny black altima..

As far as a BIG meet...that'd be cool meeting our east coast brothers and sisters..

(*president? )

·
95 Posts
A BIG NORTHEAST MEET IS A GREST IDEA, I LOVE BEAN TOWN USED TO LIVE IN BOSTON, NEWTON & WALTHAM, BUT SEPT 15-20 I'LL BE IN LAS VEGAS YAHOOOOOOOOO,SO I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT IF IT'S BEFORE OR AFTER I COME BACK.:D :D :D :D

·
136 Posts
Oh ISHT- you hit me with...the door thing.

"The President" back and forth, is not an issue. we're just having fun and giving props to Erebunialtima, a New England member, for becoming Top Notch. His car IS Top Notch.

Remember, I'm not a member, so i don't have to show up-HMMPH!:D

I figured 1/2 the people who would start this time wouldn't show, so we can do this get together like we always do.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alby if its hot out sunday bring the bathinsuit we goin swimin

if there is anyone else coming bring your batinsiuts aswell

and you know your car WAS top notch but what about now
leave the erebuni rear and the sides on and ill let you in:)

·
I own a Prelude
399 Posts
(in best Nelson voice) HA HA!

how did i know this was gonna happen?

"i'm in i'm so down i'll be there"
"uhh i can't make it guys how bout next week instead?"

not like i could go anyways, i don't even own an altima anymore...

but i couldn't go this weekend anyways...parents in from overseas and i think that might be a little more important...but by the next time i see you fellas...i got something for you... :)

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
Yo I'm down for a meet in the northeast. I don't know about mid sept. Isn't anybody going to NOPI? Let me know incase I don't go to GA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts