The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Kawasaki Ownz
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why dont we all have a little meet around here? i know for a fact there is al least 5 or 10 of us.... check it out.

·
Registered
289 Posts
when I find out for sure where its at I'll post the directions on how to get there. but for sure it's gonna be Sunday the 26th. so who all is going to show up?????

·
Kawasaki Ownz
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pacman said:
when I find out for sure where its at I'll post the directions on how to get there. but for sure it's gonna be Sunday the 26th. so who all is going to show up?????
What time are u talkin here, if its before 1100 il be there but i gotta work,......:(

·
Registered
289 Posts
Morganford & Gravios...... behind Long School
Take 270 to Gravios
Exit and head east on Gravios
........ this is all the directions that I have but there should be signs of the car show once you get in the area.... I live in north county so if anyone wants to meet up with me just let me know... I'll probably leave out around 9:30

·
ItalianStallion
722 Posts
is that in the city? i think i live right by there. m at makenzie and grovios ill try to get out there some time. ho late u planing on staying

·
Registered
289 Posts
so... does anyone want to meet up Sunday or what????? if so call me on my cell at 307-7251. I won't be able to check the boards at all this weekend so hit me up... peace!

·
Registered
289 Posts
lets meet this weekend

lets try and get this meet sometime this weekend...... I already met up with Prata Sunday at a car show and I would like to see other STL. members so let do this...... Sat. or Sun. just let me know

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm there! I bought new sparks and killed that Toyta Corolla. :D

Now I don't feel like such a punk. The Eclipse non turbo goes on Sat I do believe. If he can keep the car running. He said he was havin' issues..so I may have to wait. At anyrate. Let me know where and when I'm there...that's my word..

Stay Live!

Prata

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sup on it, i'm game just tell me where and when and ill see what i can do

my alty aint much performance wise yet and all i got is 2 12" Alpine Type-S subs but id like to see some of the phatty altimas around here

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
233 Posts
Hey guys im in! just got to be on the weekend and where again?? well hope to see all yall there Pacman ill try to give you a call tomarrow -Jon

·
Registered
289 Posts
call me!!!!!

I need for you guys to call me sometime today!!!!! 307-7251
so start thinking of some places to meet at. Dave and Busters???

1 - 20 of 35 Posts