The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas for all you members out over in the Dallas Fort worth area...How is it living out there? The reason I ask is because I may be transfering to UTA in August and I am wondering what to expect when I get out there. How are the roads, how is the night life, and what are the weekend scenes like...Lake wise and stuff...

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Eh, Dallas is fine...overpopulated, but fine!
I moved here in '75 and it was a lot different
then.

You'll find eveything you want here...nightlife,
lakes, shopping, oh and the roads suck!

Personally, I'd take Austin over Dallas any day
to live, raise a family etc...

Well, if you're coming up here you can go to
the best, most popular scene to hit Dallas in
over 35 years! What is it you ask?
Why, it's the once a month Team NvUs Meet
and car extravaganza!:D

Have fun...

·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol....I'll make sure I hit that up....

Thanks for the info man!!!!!!
I agree with you so I think I am gonna do my schooling there and my life here in Austin...
we'll see what happens!

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
Edgar,

off topic...any of your boys looking for a Ground Designs 2000 front for a 94-97 accord, needs some work but it's tight as hell.

it's the black widow if I'm not mistaken....

·
The Tat Man
612 Posts
skylineawd said:
Dallas roads definately need some work on them though.
No they just need to friggen finish IH35 between here and there!! Now with sportlines I have to be really carefull in all of the damn construction zones.

GTR500R......where in Austin are you?? You should truck on up with us for one of our meets! They really are a blast! Last months was a great turnout!

·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tight tight yeah I feel you guys on the roads out there...I have gone a couple of times in a normal stock Accord and man even in that car do I feel everything...I am afraid of driving my baby over there.....

Once I finish my baby I will hit you guys up at one of your meets I live all over Austin man...lol I live south but spend most of my time up in north Austin.....
Once again thanks fellas!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts