The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE!i really dont wanna ship these so im letting people in South Florida get first dibs...

Alloys w/ tires- I need a trade for steelies, no the aloys aren't in the greatest of shape, so im looking for $200 + Steelies/tires (tires can be bald, this car is going no where except the junkyard)..obo

everything else is negotiable!

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW...everything needs to be washed and repainted...but nothing has dents...

i also have a pair of clear tails, BUT unless i get a really good offer here, they are going on ebay...

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
do you have the side skirts if you do i'll take them

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
Jolt, you never called me bro. I wanted to see what you got on your car that I might be able to take off your hands. I am trying to make my car obd1 and wanted to see what you had left

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jree said:
Jolt, you never called me bro. I wanted to see what you got on your car that I might be able to take off your hands. I am trying to make my car obd1 and wanted to see what you had left
obd1? i dont think that much can fit..you have a 2nd gen, i have a 1st gen...

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Neal 96xe said:
interested in an OEM rear spoiler.
it needs to be washed and probably re-painted...it also has a clear 3rd brake light...still interested?

·
Banned
112 Posts
Actually he lives in coral springs, but let me know while i am down here because he is not a member and doesnt have access to a computer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts