·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
hmm i wonder if my passengers of the female variety say that behind my back

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok we're driving down a main street and he sees the Ferrari turn left on to a side street so he pulls across and gets into the turning lane. there's a van in front and we're both yelling at him to go... i mean i wanted to see it too but wasn't going to kill myself because of it. anyway, pass the van and a car pulls in front of us so he takes the outside lane (slow lane because it was on a bend) at about 110kpm, he's turning the wheels left to stay on the road and it felt like we slide a bit but according to him we didn't. tires squealed like hell and scared the crap outta me cause i'm the passenger and the curb was right there and everything is always 10 times worse when you're not in control. but we caught up to it and we figure it was late 80's early 90's, nice yellow and black, buddy driving was older and it was probably his "weekend car"....i mean wasn’t worth being an idiot for that….i'll probably get flamed by him for this 'cause apparently i take thing out of proportion :)

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
assassin said:
lol

no we didnt almost get killed.. talk about overreaction.
f*ck you overreacation!!! how many times have you been an idiot with me in the car!?!?!? of couse its gonna scare me!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
lol...girls always do...ESPECIALLY in the passenger seats...damn "sideseat?" drivers...:)

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
absolutly nothing happened. i was just driving quickly around a bend.. :)

well, earlier in the night I FUCKED my driver side mirror backing out of the driveway.. stupid fucking parents van..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts