The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friends of mines brother had called me up and has been for the past few months asking me countless questions about my car, aftermarket stuff and other things of that nature. Over the weekend he called me and asked if I could show him my Altima, have him check it out 'cause he can get a deal on a 2003.

Now this guy did all the computers for Gregoris (A Nissan dealership here in Valley Stream) so he can get a deal. But he doesn't want the 2003 'cause the Xenon HID's are not an option and don't come with the car... With that, he doesn't want the 2003 he wants the 2002 'cause of the options.

Now I only have had my 2002 since August of 2002. I just went over 4100 miles and aside from everything in my sig that I have done, I have the HID's, leather, cold package, sunroof.. Basically I got the car fully loaded with every damn option in Satin White. Basically everything this guy wants plus more 'cause of the Body kits and other shit I added on.

Now I got my Altima all in all for 27,500. At the dealer I put down 13,800 cash... I now owe 14,000 on the car. I pay 359 a month. He wants my Altima... Not only is he willing to pay over 27,500. But then he also said he'd throw in his 96' or 98' Cobra with NOS and all this other crazy stuff along with some money... He caught me at just the right time 'cause I was in 1 of those moments.. Ya know them, when you hate your job, your having problems with your GF and you dislike the fact that you have to dish out 359 a month just to even have the damn car! With that, I told him to give me a few days as I wasn't planning on selling it. Shit I just got it!

But then I thought about it, for one, it's brand new and I just got it. And if I was to sell it, I'd only be doing the same shit with another new car and instead I'd just be putting more money down and still financing it and hating that bill that would come every month. I'd rather just pay this damn car off, have my credit look good and get more money towards buying another new car whenever I'm done with this one.

But close, very close.... Ok I was bored and vented :)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He told me they didn't come with it or something along those lines. I didn't get that much into it 'cause I don't really care I have a 2002.But he does want them but now he just wants my Altima.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww... thank you :)

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
Glad you kept it.

It's one beautiful car you have!
Its a beautiful woman that has that beautiful car ! :p

sorry :angel1:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There you go again feeding my ego :D

·
14,455 Posts
lol, if i had that offer. I think i would have sold it. Take the money + the money for trading in the cobra and get an even nicer car than the alty.

But as long as you're happy with what ya did :cool:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's not like I would have gotten a lot of cash along with that Cobra. Then I'd have to find a buyer for the Cobra while I did without a car, still pay Nissan 14,000 and then with the little I had left go get something else... If he would have offered me more money I would have done it, maybe

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You better not sell your shit!! I just made a lower grill for you! It was gonna be a surprize. I was bored. Its silver and it will fit even with your Stillen lip. email me.

Oh yeah? Awwww...Nice!!!! I am definately suprised that you made a grill for me :D I guess buying you beer and lap dances pays off :p jk! ;) ....I got to see it! You have my cell number give me a call.. I'll e-mail you anyways...

Queens Blvd? I haven't really been into Queens all that much since the beginning of October... But thank you :) Could have been me :)

And don't worry Nick, not selling my car :) Actually, I just came up with some ideas for graphics on the car :D That'll be done when Spring comes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts