The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok some questions here, i want to buy the screen, cva 1005 or 1003, does nnot really matter or does it? i dont know the differences really. anyway, i have the alpine 7893 and i want to keep that, is there any way i can keep that deck but add the screen on? and can i use a cva 1003 brain for a 1005? umm think thats it for now.

·
NISMO R-TUNE
669 Posts
Gary D said:
ok some questions here, i want to buy the screen, cva 1005 or 1003, does nnot really matter or does it? i dont know the differences really. anyway, i have the alpine 7893 and i want to keep that, is there any way i can keep that deck but add the screen on? and can i use a cva 1003 brain for a 1005? umm think thats it for now.
nope, if you wanna have a cd player yu'll have to getthe iva-c800 or the new iva-c801, sorry
hre's a pi of my alpine iva-c800 & dva-5205 dvd player

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
get a CVA-1003 and a changer. You can get both of those for about $1200-$1300 installed. (depending on where you are)

But like ^ said, the C800 is the bad ass of the alpine family now, being that it has the in dash cd/dvd player AND the screen, it's more like $2000 though.

·
NISMO R-TUNE
669 Posts
krackmnkysnick said:
get a CVA-1003 and a changer. You can get both of those for about $1200-$1300 installed. (depending on where you are)

But like ^ said, the C800 is the bad ass of the alpine family now, being that it has the in dash cd/dvd player AND the screen, it's more like $2000 though.
DUDE, THERES NO DVD IN THE IVA-C800, IT'S JUST AM/FM/CD/6.5" MONITOR, MY DVD PLAYER IS A ALPINE DVA-5205 RIGHT UNDER IT, & THE IVA-C800 SELLS FOR $1600.00 + INSTALL, NOT $2000.00:D

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
2,360 Posts
I would get the CVA-1006 since you are planning on getting the dvd player in dash also. Why do you want to pay extra for the IVA mainly because is has a built in cd player. If you are going to have both in dash its kinda pointelss. But thats just my opinion...

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
2,360 Posts
I dont like the dva-7996 personally (other than the mp3 part) but thats all personal preferance. Just nice to see more of the altima guys taking an interested in the Alpine av stuff. Its some of the best out there........

·
SITH LORD in training
485 Posts
multi-media

SOUND2NR said:
THATS WHY I USE IT, THE BEST SOUND QUALITY, MULTI-MEDIA UNITS MADE, HANDS DOWN:D :D :D
i have the alpine-1003 unit hooked up to dvd the sound is good with a jl audio amps 1 300/2,300/4,with mb quarts comps. up front and eclipse 6x9s in the back. :confused: my question is this has anyone installed the alpine 5.1 surround in thier car? Also since im planning on getting a new alty should i bother dynomatting the whole car:confused: i rode in the new 2002s but haven't had the daily ride exp. to know if it's worth it. thank you :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.