The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
drop some science
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should probably cross post this with the street racing forum, but I thought 2002 peoploe would be interested.

I was driving back from San Francisco last night and man, people just wanted to take on my SE. I haven't preformed any mods yet and I just passed 1000 miles so I said, f-it it's time to race.

First up was a 99? integra, obviously modded, only thing i could notice were springs, rims, and exhaust. Anyway we go green, he's toast. I beat him off the line, and then pulled more and more, made sure he knew it to by just getting up to 100 about 6 lengths out, shut it down. Next light, he wants more, except this light gets us on the freeway. Again crushed him off the line, and then leveled off at 80 on the 101 freeway. Of course he goes by at 90+, so I will end the story here, but needless to say, he felt really stupid after doing that. (130mph!) Thumbs up given, he exited at Menlo Park.

Altima 2 Other Cars 0.

I'm back in Santa Clara now, on Lawerence expressway, two girls in the car. 2001+ Firebird rolls up two lanes over, just eyeing, i'm high off of the last race, so I get greedy. He has a loud V8, not sure about mods except the body kit he had on. Wasn't sure if he was for real, light goes green, I give it a little, and he just smokes me. I was peaced by 5 car lengths, up to 110, and then we shut it down. He was still pulling on me. Next light, I want a better start, and look at him for more. Green again, and I get the JUMP on his ass! I'm out by a car lenth up until ... 50-60mph? He starts closing, gets close to even with me around 90, I cut it so I can get on the freeway, I get a middle finger. Thanks. I assume that the bird had a bad start cause that bitch was fast.

Altima 3 Other Cars 1

Drop the girls off, I'm running on a 1/4 tank now. Feeling extra fast ;). Prelude pulls up along side of me at the stop light off of 280 & Lawerence, two guys. They look over give a rev... we're off. I have to say that car was fast off the line! I was scared, I totally epxected to get out in front right away, they were even up to about 40-50mph, then i pulled 1 1/2 lengths out as i shift into third 60-65mph, got up to about 80 and then called it quits, red light. Wave and a thumbs up.

Altima 4 Other Cars 1

Anyway. A great night for the Altima, glad I got to finally open her up.

·
Be very afraid...
4,511 Posts
Sounds fun. I'm tired of racing Civics and Jettas.

·
*Honorary Member* the dream!!!
84 Posts
I've gotten toasted a few times now and toasted some, like the lotus espirit, I was just screwing around and he takes off and I knew I was toast so I turned right, haha it was quite amusing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts