The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
how can they have them for those friggen cars and not ours? they have the altezzas for the most retarded cars and they ignore us..I know that alot of people here dont like them and i dont know how i feel yet either but it would at least be a good option to have on the table

·
de-moderator
1,545 Posts
those things are fucking ugly! Oh my god... why even waste money on that mold. Looks like about 20 minutes of planning went into those things!

·
10,560 Posts
Bleh, i hate the altezzas that have the small little red circles. I like the bigger circles that actually look half way decent like the maximas or the preludes. And i find it funny that they have altezzas for the suzuki vitara. hahaha, how many of those do they think they are gonna sell? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think I heard they now have Altezza's for the Pontiac Asstek, and the Volkswagan Bug. I'm not a big fan of Altezza's but it's pretty damn sad when the homliest cars on the face of the planet get them before the Altima. Oh well, I'm not holding my breath

·
they call me the butcher
2,098 Posts
i have never really been a fan for chrome altezza and think the only car they look good on
is the is300 but those hae to be the worst ones ive seen. the only way i would put
altezzas on my car ae if there one single circle and carbon fiber

·
your mom felt my length
886 Posts
last week, i saw Altezza's on a ford Astro...they make them for the Astro...i couldn't beleive it... AN ASTRO!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I dont understand why they keep makin them for fuckin trucks? Theres like one or two trucks that you can really get away with hookin up in a sport style, imo. eveything else you need to raise the bitch and worry about tires and body armor, not drop and worry about lighting and speed!!

·
Resident Economist
212 Posts
Did you see the soon to be released part? They have some coming out for the Accent! A Hyndai Accent gets tails but we don't! That is pretty much a slap in the face. And for all those that like to use the excuse ' there isn't a big enough market for them to produce them for our cars' explain how fucking big the demand can be for a shit-box Accent. Later.

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
did anyone notice that those won't fit a 95-99 sentra? They may fit a 200sx, but I'm not even sure about that. Again, why do you guys still want these if they are coming out for the suziki grand vitara?

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,923 Posts
Thank god they are for Sentra's... Man that shit was UUUUUUUUUUGGGGLLY

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Raider007 said:
last week, i saw Altezza's on a ford Astro...they make them for the Astro...i couldn't beleive it... AN ASTRO!!!

damn astro vans with altezzas.... i almost puked when i saw those..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts