The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was eating at McDonalds today and as I was leaving I saw this hideous monstocity of a car. Luckily I had my digicam but unfortunatly this was the only pic I could get before the batteries died. They look like integra lights but what is the point? i think it's a stanza, could be a max though.

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EBroz said:
Looks as though they did some work to the back to make them fit right.
yeah, the fitment was horrible though. it had parts sticking out pass the body and it looked like they had shoved black foam in to really get it to stick. It was a really shitty job. i wish i could have gotten more pics.

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
LOL.... which mcdonalds is that?

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
hid..

good fast thinking to take that pic.. you also made my evening a bit brighter! :D

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
:confused: is that guy stupid?

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AltimaJG said:
hid..

good fast thinking to take that pic.. you also made my evening a bit brighter! :D
I would have gotten more but my damn batteries died. I was going to go to bestbuy to get some more but my girlfriend didn't understand the humor we would get from it and became impatient with me.

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
hidaltima said:

in oceanside, off jefferson and 78. near bestbuy and the saturn dealership.

i wanna run into this stanza... haha

you coming to the meet tomorrow?

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
woman, never let their man have some fun. :D

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
hidaltima said:

I would have gotten more but my damn batteries died. I was going to go to bestbuy to get some more but my girlfriend didn't understand the humor we would get from it and became impatient with me.

i hate it when girlfriends do that...

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chiadog said:
woman, never let their man have some fun. :D
I know! she was like, "why the hell are we stopping in the middle of this parking lot to take a picture of this guy's car? Hello! there's people waiting behind us! Im so embarrassed"

RY, I have to work tomorrow so i don't think i will be able to make it. hope you guys have a good time though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts