The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW SERIOUSLY, LIKE I SAID BEFORE ALTEZZAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN 2 WEEKS. HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY PICTURES OF THEM? I DONT WANT TO SEE DEL SOL LIGHTS AND I DONT WANT A LINK TO A SITE THAT DOESNT WORK. ALSO NO COMPUTER IMAGED PICTURES PLEASE.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
JESUS!!! Here we go again.

Like i've said before. I'd get over it. If they are comeing out in 2 weeks (alledgedly), don't you think there would be pics of them already? Prolly. You'll never see them. Get over it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING. I HAVENT SEEN ANY PICTURES OF ANY ALTEZZA LIGHT BEFORE IT CAME OUT. AS SOON AS YOU SEE A PICTURE YOU SEE IT FOR SALE. ALLEGEDLY THOUGH SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED HAVE SEEN WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Ya, i have them on my car! They are the shit. Like everyone looks at my altima now and goes "shit, that car is fast because of those tail lights, i bet thats like 43 HP!!, i better step the fuck back!" Bob Dole will turn gay and put on a pink dress and do a pole dance on CNN before they come out...

·
Registered
69 Posts
To the guy who originally posted this topic:

Alteezas for the Altima have been comming out for 2 years. Get over it, they arent comming out! Hell, they'll have some out for a geo metro before they make some for our cars.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Really, dont you have something better to do with your cash than buy tail lights that were cool 2 years ago? The idea to mod your car is to be diffrent or to have a quick car... not to follow everyone else like you were sheep going to Nebraska to get screwed by a guy with velcro gloves cuz all the other sheep did it. Some things are timeless and always get a look of aproval (like a clean 69 camaro) but an altima that is pretending to be a civic (which is stupid to beging with) will always get the "this guy is a tool" remark. Sure a girl might think its the shit, but she also thought your cock was big last nite too...

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
SFIDES,

Are you and your crew going to the NJ meet Sept 1st?

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
hahahahaaa.......and she also thought your cock was big last night...hahahahaaahaa thats funny as hell:D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey,

Why do you guys not like altezzas cause everyone else has them?? And we arent following the crowd maybe the people are doing them because they actually like how they look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
They look like stoopid shit. F'n ricers.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
I dont like them cuz they look bad. Really, think about it. Name one fast car (i mean fast, not 14 second 1/4) that has them. If you like them, go ahead. Its not my car, and its not my cash. Its all about perspective. My altima has no exterior upgrades, AT ALL. But i can tell you this, there is not ONE person at CSU that doesnt know about "that fast as fuck altima that took out that 92 corvette on finals week last year". You should see the girls heads turn when i drive by the upper classmen dorms now... Save your cash for a bottle and the fuel system upgrades.

·
Young and Stupid
538 Posts
Tercel

Ha ha ha....Tercel....my friend drives one! That was great!!! I laughed my ass off when I read that.
Suprstyl...I would love to see your slips....I'm sorry if I put you down, but that is a little hard to believe that you beat a 92 vette.
Sorry....what kind of HP shot do you have in your NOS kit?\

Tony

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
I would love to post my slips, here is the problem. My cheap scanner wont work with windows ME so i cant scan it. Anyone who knows of the patches for this problem TELL ME and ill post the slips. Im not even going to tell you what i run cuz you'll say "bullshit" without the time slip pic to back it up. Second, the Vette is NOT quick off the line. If it was a Z06 it would have been a diffrent story, and if it was a road track (not the two lanes down the center of campus) it wouls have been diffrent, and if it was from a "running start at 50 or so" it would have been diffrent also. You can do the research on a base 92 vette with an auto and you'll see why i beat it with a 75 shot of nitrous and some other mods...

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Ill put it this way, stock 92 vette is 3400 lbs and has 300 HP
My 94 altima has 150 HP, plus 75 from nitrous, plus im guessing 25 from intake, header, underdrive pulley, exhaust bla bla bla. The car weights 2842 exactly and is a 5 speed.

vette HP/weight = 11.333 horse per pound
Altima HP/weight = 11.386 horse per pound

Im at a slight ratio loss, the guy could have put his books in the car to sell back and would have had less horse per pound because of it, but it was an auto, and im not saying i killed him (it was more like a very small car lenght) but i took it. Also the vette is NOT fast off the line, it is not made for 1/4 miles gearing wise...The guy who drove it was an idiot and probably never changed the oil, let alone spark plugs since he owned it. Happy now??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts